Every creative urge from podcasting to poetry can benefit from clarity of focus and clear goal setting.
Whether you’re a budding writer hoping to finish a novel, an improviser hoping to direct your own troupe, a cartoonist wanting to sell your work online or you just know you’d like to make more time for artistic hobbies in your life, this course is for you.
Everyone is creative. It's a skill you develop and feel more confident with when you are practicing it regularly. The fact is that it's hard to make time for creative pursuits when the busyness of life (or the insanity of a global pandemic) gets in the way.
This is a course that will help you prioritise your artistic aims for 2021 - No matter what state the world is in.
IT WILL COVER:
- How to brainstorm and decide on your goals for the year
- How to plan your year with research-backed goal setting techniques
- How to set a goal in a way that is flexible enough to adapt with the unpredictability of life yet bold enough to give you a real sense of pride when completed
- How to motivate yourself when the novelty of a new year resolution wanes
- Built in peer support & quarter-year milestones that help you to stay accountable
In this course spanning the whole of 2021, you’ll have the opportunity to reflect on the barriers that get in your way, your long-held artistic beliefs and the things you’ve never done before but could now.
The course is Inspired by and draws from Maria's work in executive coaching as well as the literary works of:
- The Artists Way, Julia Cameron
- Big Magic, Elizabeth Gilbert
- The War On Art, Steven Pressfield
- You Are A Badass, Jen Sincero
Sign up before Midnight
22 December and get this personalised
This course includes 6 workshops in total. You'll also get:
- Exclusive access to a webpage of Artist's Adventure resources
- Regular creativity pep talk emails filled with simple, fun, creative challenges & motivations throughout the year
- If you sign up before midnight on 22nd December 2020, you'll get a free personalised Artist's Adventure Notebook
Online Course Schedule
Friday 1 January 2021 (19:00 - 21:30 GMT)
Saturday 2 January 2021 (19:00 - 21:30 GMT)
Then 4 x online workshops:
Sunday 28 March 2021 (19:00 - 21:30 GMT)
Sunday 11 July 2021 (19:00 - 21:30 GMT)
Sunday 3 October 2021 (19:00 - 21:30 GMT)
Sunday 19 December 2021 (19:00 - 21:30 GMT)
How to book your place
Send an email to with the subject heading 'ARTISTS ADVENTURE' or just click on this cute pencil icon and an email will pop up all ready for you.
Send an email to with the subject heading 'ARTISTS ADVENTURE' or just click on that same little pencil icon and an email should appear.